There's nothing quite like snuggling up to your pet. That wet nose nuzzling up against your face. The...ear odor? Talk about a sweet moment killer.
If your pet suffers from ear pain, itching, odor or recurrent infections due to waxy buildup, you're not alone. In fact, ear problems are the #1 reason for vet's visits. Unfortunately, recurrent veterinary visits are also expensive, and sometimes stressful for your dog.
Our PurOtic Extra Strength Ear Cleaner is formulated to break down waxy buildup and debris, while leaving your pet's ears with a fresh, clean fragrance. It's made using 99% all-natural ingredients, including our specialized botanical blend, which includes essentials oils that kill bacteria, prevent bacterial and fungal overgrowth, and soothes irritated skin. There's no alcohol or stinging, and it's safe to use even on irritated skin.
If your dog is like ours, he doesn't like having his ears cleaned by the vet. Squirming, thrashing and whining are par for the course. Our patented silicone syringe is the only one intended for at-home use that bends and flexes to provide safe relief, even if your pet is flipping his lid. Even better, having YOU perform the cleaning might just be the soothing reassurance he needs to learn to enjoy his weekly grooming.
PurOtic Extra Strength:
- Contains a clinical grade emulsifier that is gentle enough for use in infants, but powerful enough to break down even the toughest waxy buildup
- Features a unique blend of essentials oils to take down bacterial and fungal growth while also soothing your pet's delicate skin
- Is alcohol free so there's no stinging even on irritated skin
- Has a soft, flexible silicone tip that reaches deep down into the ear canal for a thorough cleaning, while bending with your pet's movement for added safety
- Provides great-smelling essential oils that remove tough odors for a clean and fresh smell
- Prevents infections when used regularly as part of your grooming routine
- Made from 99% all-natural ingredients
PurOtic Extra Strength dog ear cleaner is intended for canines only.
For cats, use our regular strength formula.
Have a problem? Contact us, and we'll ensure your complete satisfaction!